Monday, February 7, 2011

Baked Chicken Dip

Ever since I got this recipe from my good friend a few months ago, I seriously have made it about six times! I am IN LOVE with this chicken dip! I've adapted it a little because the original recipe makes a whole casserole dish and my little family can't eat quite that much. But the next time you're in a snacking mood make this dip. It's amazing!


Baked Chicken Dip
1 (12 oz.) can chicken, drained
1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese* softened
1/4 c. mayonnaise
1 c. grated cheese, any kind
2 cloves garlic, minced
3 green onions, thinly sliced (or 1/4 c. red onion, minced)
1 bell pepper (any color) chopped

*I always use 1/3 less fat cream cheese in place of regular. It's an easy way to cut calories without sacrificing taste.

Combine all ingredients and mix well.

Spread evenly into a pie pan. Bake at 350 F for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.

I like to serve this dip with Ritz crackers or veggies. Honestly, I'm pretty sure you could dip anything into this and it would taste wonderful!

Mmmmm! I just had this yesterday and now I'm tempted to make another batch. It really is THAT good! Try it and then you'll believe me. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment