Thursday, June 24, 2010

Brownie "Fudge"

Okay, second post of the day... :) I've been a little anxious today because my husband is taking a HUGE test that will have a significant impact on his entire career!!! Suffice it to say, I needed chocolate! This recipe also came from H.E.A.B. and it's great. It's especially great for kids because, as a mother, I don't feel so guilty feeding these tasty treats to my kids.
Brownie "Fudge"
1 box brownie mix
2 c. canned pumpkin

Seriously, that's it! Mix together and spread into a greased 8x8" or 9x9" pan and bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes. Let cool and then store in the fridge.

Next time, I'm going to add a dash of cinnamon, too! You could also throw in some chocolate chips or m&m's or nuts or peanut butter swirled on top or whatever you feel like! Go crazy! Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment