Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Shortcut Pumpkin Cookies

This is the easiest cookie recipe I have ever made! It makes a TON of cookies so I usually freeze them or give them away.
This time I actually bought pie pumpkins and baked them, but it's easier to use a can of pumpkin.
Shortcut Pumpkin Cookies
1 package white cake mix
1 package spice cake mix
1 (28 oz.) can pumpkin
chocolate chips
You don't have to use any certain brand of cake mixes. I've used several varieties and they always turn out the same.
Combine the cake mixes and pumpkin. It takes a while, but just keep on mixing until it forms a dough.
Then add as many chocolate chips as you like. I usually use about a cup (give or take a little.) Mix again.
Scoop onto a greased cookie sheet with a cookie scoop.
Bake at 350 F for about 15 minutes.
This recipe is great for this time of year. It reminds me of fall weather and Halloween. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment