Sunday, January 25, 2009

Cake Mix Cookies

If you've never made cake mix cookies, you should! If I ever need a really quick dessert, this is the one I make. Just this morning my husband told me he needed a treat for a church class he teaches so I threw these together and they were a huge hit. And they're so versitile because you can use any flavor of cake mix! I encourage all to try this recipe.


Cake Mix Cookies

1 (18-19 oz.) box cake mix (any flavor)
1/3 c. vegetable or canola oil
2 eggs

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a bowl, combine all ingredients until moist (dough will be very thick.) Roll dough into 1" balls and place on a greased cookie sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes.

These cookies are great with or without frosting. Sometimes I put frosting in between two cookies for little sandwich cookies. You can also adjust the size of the cookies depending on how big or small you want them. Just remember to adjust the cooking time accordingly. It's great fun for the whole family to help. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment