Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Caramel Toffee Bars

Um...I've done something bad. I made these yesterday for a birthday gift and I'm already addicted to them. They are gooey and buttery and delicious. Good luck not eating the whole batch!



Caramel Toffee Bars

2 c. graham cracker crumbs
1/2 c. (1 stick) butter, melted
1 (11-12 oz.) bag Rolos (or more if you like!)
1/2 c. chocolate chips
1/2 c. coconut (or nuts, or white chocolate chips, or butterscotch chips...whatever)
1/2 c. toffee bits
1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk


Mix graham cracker crumbs and butter. Press into a greased 9x13" pan.
 Top with rolos, chocolate chips, coconut, and toffee.
 Pour condensed milk evenly over the top.
 Bake at 350 F for about 25 minutes (more or less).
 Cool completely, then cut into bars.
Oh my goodness, just looking at these pictures makes me want another one. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment