Monday, March 11, 2013

Parmesan Roasted Broccoli

We all know that St. Patrick's Day is coming up. My favorite way to celebrate this holiday is to make green food, and this year, I'm going to try to use naturally green foods. So bring on that festive, green goodness!


Parmesan Roasted Broccoli
6-8 c. broccoli, cut into manageable sized pieces
1 T. oil
2 T. parmesan cheese
salt to taste
 
Heat oven to 400 F. Place cut broccoli in a large bowl. Drizzle with oil, sprinkle with cheese and salt, and toss together.
 Spread broccoli on a lined cookie sheet.
 Roast at 400 F for about 20 minutes.
 Sprinkle with additional cheese and salt if desired.

I'm embarrassed to say this, but I made this yesterday and I ate the whole batch myself. Yup, I polished it off today for lunch. But they're veggies, right? Haha. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment