Monday, March 26, 2012

Cookies & Cream Brownies

So yesterday I was looking through my recipe box and I found a recipe for brownies using a cake mix (I think I got it from a neighbor when I was in high school). Anyway, I decided to throw in some Oreos and white chocolate topping and the result was AMAZING!Ingredients are pretty simple:Cookies & Cream Brownies
1 dark chocolate cake mix
1 small box instant pudding, chocolate or vanilla
1 cube (1/2 c.) butter, melted
2 eggs
1/4 c. water
12-13 Oreo cookies, broken
1 c. chocolate chips (white chocolate would be amazing, too!)
2 cubes (4 oz.) white chocolate bark, melted
Combine cake mix, pudding, butter, eggs and water to form a dough. Stir in Oreos and chocolate chips.
Press dough into a greased 9x13" pan.
Bake at 350 F for 20-25 minutes. Cool slightly and drizzle with white chocolate bark.When cooled completely, cut into bars.I just love biting into them and finding an Oreo!I can't wait to try these with mint or peanut butter Oreos. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment