Thursday, September 23, 2010

Easy Chow Mein

I just got done eating this for dinner. I had some cooked noodles in the fridge and I wanted to use them so I threw this together with the veggies that I had on hand. You really could use any veggies you want.
Easy Chow Mein
butter
angel hair pasta (I used Ronzoni Smart Taste)
cabbage
yellow squash
mushrooms
salt
tamari (or soy sauce)

Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and set aside. In a large pot, heat butter. Add veggies and cook until tender. Add cooked pasta, season with salt and cook for a few minutes, stirring often. Serve with tamari or soy sauce.

I thought this was a very tasty meal, not to mention very easy and quick. It happens to be vegetarian but if you want you could add some meat or scrambled eggs. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment