Monday, July 4, 2011

Rolo Brownies

Happy 4th of July! Instead of making a red white and blue dessert, I opted for brownies. I found this recipe from My Baking Addiction and I just had to try it. I mean, come on: caramel, peanut butter, and chocolate. How could that not be good? This is a new favorite for my family.
Rolo Brownies
1 devil's food cake mix
1/2 c. (1 stick) butter, melted
1/3 c. evaporated milk
30-40 rolo candies
10 reeses miniatures, quartered

Mix cake mix, butter and evaporated milk to form a stiff dough.
Press half of the dough into a greased 8x8" pan. Bake at 350 F for 8 minutes. Remove from oven and cool 10 minutes.
Top with rolos and reeses.
Top candy with the rest of the dough. (I just pieced it together.)
Bake again for 20 minutes.
Cool completely before cutting into bars.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment