Friday, April 22, 2011

Best Fudge

This past holiday season I searched high and low for a good fudge recipe. I tried the marshmallow fluff recipes and the traditional cook recipes but nothing quite satisfied. Then I stumbled upon this recipe and it is hands-down the winner. It's smooth and creamy and perfect! If you're skeptical when looking at the recipe, just try it and you will be a believer.
Best Fudge
3 c. chocolate chips
1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
1 t. vanilla

In a saucepan, combine chocolate chips and condensed milk. Melt over medium heat, stirring constantly, until smooth. (I used 2 c. milk chocolate and 1 c. semi-sweet)
Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
Spread in a greased 8" square pan and cool completely.
I dare say I will never even make any other fudge recipes. I have found the one I like best. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment