Monday, May 31, 2010

Baked Brie

Cheese is one of my all time favorite foods! I tried brie for the first time a few weeks ago and I loved it. I like it best when it's baked because it gets all ooey and gooey and melty. Mmmmm! I made this recipe for lunch today and ate it with my homemade whole wheat bread.
Baked Brie
1 round brie (about 8 oz.)
1 T. butter
2-3 T. sunflower seeds
drizzle maple syrup

Place cheese in glass pie pan. Spread with butter, sunflower seeds, and a light drizzle of maple syrup. Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes. Serve with crackers, bread, or fruit. Enjoy!

Try using different toppings: walnuts, almonds, honey, dried fruit, whatever you have on hand!

2 comments:

  1. I do believe that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What does it really means to us? It only explains that true beauty is not in our physical aspects but in our inner aspects. In short, attitude or character because what you have shown is what people think of you. Beauty comes out naturally. Visit my site #triciajoy for some terrific offer that I am sure you can't refuse. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful article. Have a good day!

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to the writer of this article. I appreciate your effort in making this informational blogs. I know it's not easy to do this but you have done a really great job. Congrats. I'm pretty sure your readers enjoying it a lots.


    Rica
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete