Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Four Bean Salad

Can I just say that I love beans? I do! This reicpe combines several kinds of beans for a tasty salad.
Four Bean Salad
1 (15 oz.) can black beans
1 (15 oz.) can kidney beans
1 (15 oz.) can garbanzo beans
1 (15 oz.) can grean beans
1/4 c. vinegar
1 T. sugar
2 T. oil
2 t. onion powder
1 t. garlic powder
1/2 t. celery seed
1/2 t. dry mustard


Drain and rinse all beans and then combine in a large bowl. For dressing, stir together remaining ingredients, pour over bean mixture, and mix. Cover and chill for 4 to 24 hours.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Mikelle! I love this salad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Denise! I love this too. But I end up eating it all myself! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. I don't mind because it's pretty healthy

      Delete